- 1 Whole orange, Cut into quarters
- 250 grams Butter
- 3 eggs
- 175g Coconut sugar
- 130 grams GF Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams LSA
- 100 grams buckwheat flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Preheat oven to 180C. Add muffins papers to a muffin tray. (makes 12 large muffins).
2. Place orange and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8. Scrape down the bowl sides and mix for another 10 sec/speed 8.
3. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT POPPY SEEDS and combine 20 -30 secs /speed 7[/b] (Option: I chose to mix it longer in regular direction for 30 secs/speed 8. I recommend pushing the spatula into the lid to assist the mixing process .
Add poppy seeds to mixture and mix for another 10 sec / /speed 5.
4. Spoon large dollops into muffin cases and bake for 25-35 minutes [/b]or until skewer comes out clean.
No Waste Muffins | 30 Second Orange Cake
Accessories you need
I changed this recipe to make it gluten free and a little less refined. You can make your own buckwheat flour by milling buckwheat kernels in your thermie before step 1. Original recipe says this works well in a 20cm round cake tin too. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits