- 50 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- Rind of 1 orange
- 220 g Self raising flour
- 75 g Polenta
- 70 g orange juice, (from the rind orange)
- 2 eggs
- 40 g honey
- 100 g olive oil
- Flaked almonds for topping
- 60 g honey
- 50 g orange juice
- 50 g water
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180 C/160 C fan forced. Grease a 3cm deep, 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line with baking paper and leave an overhang on all sides.
- Place almonds in bowl and mill for 20 seconds on Speed 7. Set aside.
- Place sugar and rind in the bowl and mill for 20 seconds on speed 9. Return almonds and the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and knead for 1 minute.
- Spoon into prepared pan and level top with a spatula. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place syrup ingrediants in the bowl and warm for 2 minutes, 50 degrees on speed 3. Pour syrup over cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse