- 50 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- Rind of 1 orange
- 220 g Self raising flour
- 75 g Polenta
- 70 g orange juice, (from the rind orange)
- 2 eggs
- 40 g honey
- 100 g olive oil
- Flaked almonds for topping
- 60 g honey
- 50 g orange juice
- 50 g water
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180 C/160 C fan forced. Grease a 3cm deep, 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line with baking paper and leave an overhang on all sides.
- Place almonds in bowl and mill for 20 seconds on Speed 7. Set aside.
- Place sugar and rind in the bowl and mill for 20 seconds on speed 9. Return almonds and the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and knead for 1 minute.
- Spoon into prepared pan and level top with a spatula. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place syrup ingrediants in the bowl and warm for 2 minutes, 50 degrees on speed 3. Pour syrup over cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake