- 60 g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 260 g self-raising flour
- 380 g Milk, of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- Orange rind, grated
Add butter to TMX bowl and melt for 1 minute at 90° on soft speed or until melted.
Add milk, vanilla and eggs to TMX bowl and beat for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Cook as per your waffle maker instructions. Enjoy!
I use a fine grater for the orange rind, as I find the tmx to sometimes leave big chunks, you could always grate rind at first step and set aside before commencing waffle batter.
I have made with gluten free flour and tastes delicious.
You may need to add a little more milk to make runnier for your waffle iron.
Serve with stewed fruit (plums or strawberries are delicious) and yoghurt, yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits