- 1 orange
- 250 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 130 g Grapeseed Oil
- 240 g yoghurt
- 350 g SR flour
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line square or round baking tin with non-stick paper. Peel orange rind into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9
Scrape down edges of bowl and add sugar to the bowl. Mill a further 10 seconds speed 9
Add in eggs, yoghurt, juice of the orange, oil and mix 10 seconds speed 5
Scrape down edges of bowl and add in self raising flour. Mix a further 10 seconds speed 5
Pour batter into tin and bake 30-40 minutes until cooked through
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake