- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 ripe bananas halved, (The riper the better)
- 4 eggs
- 130 grams almond butter, (I use Quirky Jo&#039;s recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
- 70 grams Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a muffin tin with cups or use silicon muffin trays with a bit of coconut oil on.
Heat coconut oil 2 minutes 37 degrees speed 1.
Add bananas, eggs, almond butter and vanilla and mix 10 seconds speed 5.
Add coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix 10 seconds speed 3 or until all combined.
Distribute batter evenly into the lined muffin tins, filling each about two-thirds of the way full.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Serve warm or store in the refridgerator in a resealable bag.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Paleo Grubs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad