- 160 grams Coconut Flour
- 150 grams almond meal
- 200 grams Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams agave syrup
- 80 grams macadamia oil
- level teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams mixed berries
- 200 grams Sugar free organic white chocolate
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients except the mixed berries & white chocolate in the TM bowl & mix for 1 minute on speed 5.
Add mixed berries & white chocolate (broken up into pieces) & mix for 30 sec on speed 3.
Spoon mixture into muffin tin & bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove & cool
Paleo mixed berry & white chocolate muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread