- 250 g raw cacao butter buttons
- 60 g organic Maple Syrup, (or sweetener of choice)
- 50 g organic cacoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon himilayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon almonds, slivered or chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, (apple juice infused instead of sugar sweetened if possible)
Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper ensuring the paper comes up the sides a little.
Melt the cacao buttons in the thermomix bowl for 5 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2 or until melted.
Add cacao powder, maple syrup (or substitute sweetener), vanilla bean paste and salt. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
Pour chocolate mixture into prepared tray and sprinkle with almonds, cranberries, coconut and pepitas.
Place tray in freezer for at least 30 minutes then break the "bark' into pieces.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This is a rich, dark, bitter sweet chocolate.
Vary the quantity of cacao powder and sweetener to suit your taste preference.
Almonds and pepitas can be substituted with other nuts or use just seeds for a nut free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Asian Salmon with Bok Choy
- Paleo Hummingbird Cake
- Calamari & Scallop Laksa
- Prawn & Scallop Sausage with Tomato Reduction
- Chilli Lime Jam
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Parfait - Paleo
- Orange and Lemon Biscotti with Pistachio and Almond
- Chilled Green Pea Soup with Mint Granita
- Lemon Scented Coconut Almond Macaroons