- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 125g Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons Coconut Syrup, or other preferred sweetener
- 5-6 Fresh strawberries, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl 10 secs sp7.
3. Pour in all wet ingredients except strawberries. Mix 20 secs sp7.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Pour into cupcake moulds and bake for 20-25 mins.
6. Allow to cool before removing from moulds.
Paleo Strawberry Cupcakes
Can be iced if wanted with any paleo icing if needed.
Adapted from elanaspantry.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice