- 100 g Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp Raw Honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, Melted
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 slices Fresh pineapple, 1/2 inch thick
- 15 Fresh Raspberries
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 175 C (350 F).
Peel and core pineapple slices.
Place 1 1/2 tbsp of honey in 8" round cake tin. Arrange pineapple and raspberries in decorative pattern. Place in oven 15 mins.
Mix almond flour and baking powder in 3 sec/sp 4. Set aside in a small bowl.
Cream eggs and remaining honey using TM whisk 30 sec/sp 4. Add melted coconut oil and vanilla. Whisk 6 sec/sp 4.
Remove whisk from and blend flour mix into mixture 5 sec/sp 5.
Remove tin from oven and spread cake mixtrue evenly over pineapple.
Bake 35 mins.
Stand in tin 10 mins before turning out onto plate to cool.
Paleo Upside Down Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie