- 140 g Butter, cubed
- 150 g Gluten-Free SR Flour
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 115 g castor sugar
- 500 g condensed milk
- 125 g lemon juice, fresh
- 3 passionfruit
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven 180°C
Grease and line a 28 x 18cm baking tin
Place butter into TM bowl. Melt 3 min/90°C/speed 2
Add Gluten-Free SR flour, coconut, and sugar
Mix 20 sec/speed 4
Scrape down sides (It should be a crumbly mix)
Pour this mixture into the prepared baking tin
Press down with a spoon to flatten the surface
Bake for 12 minutes, then take out of oven, and reduce the oven temperature to 150°C
While the base is baking, you can work on the topping
Put condensed milk, lemon juice, and the pulp of the passionfruit into a clean TM bowl
Mix 10 sec//speed 4
Scrape down the sides then mix again 5 sec//speed 4
Pour the topping mix onto the baked base
Bake 15 minutes
Cool completely in the fridge before cutting
Accessories you need
Finding it hard to cut nice slices without the topping sticking to the knife?
Here is the answer!!
1. Have a jug of very hot water alongside you, as well as a paper towel to wipe your knife off
2. Stand the knife into the water between cuts, wipe with paper towel, and cut into the slice
3. The hot knife gives a nice clean cut!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Apple Shortcake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings