- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 30 grams passionfruit pulp, approx 2
- 125 grams lemon juice
Line a rectangular lamington tin with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 deg.
Melt the butter for 2-3min at 50 deg on speed 2.
Once the butter is melted add the flour, coconut and sugar to the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3. Then knead for 20 seconds. Once combined transfer to the prepared tin. Use your MC to compact and smooth the base in the tin. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden in the oven. Set aside to cool.
Reduce the oven temperature to 150 deg. Place the condensed milk, passionfruit pulp and lemon juice in a clean TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 3. Pour into the pan and spread evenly over the base. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until just firm to the touch. Set aside to cool completely.
I find it’s even better if refrigerated for some time or overnight before cutting and serving. Cut into slices or squares to serve.
Converted from a recipe I found on Taste.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins