- 1 Chickpeas, drained & Rinsed (one tin), patted dry with paper towel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste
- 165 grams Natural Peanut Butter, can use recipe in EDC
- 80 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 90 grams choc chips
Preheat oven to 180 degress C
Add all ingredients to bowl and process for 10-15 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and process for 10 sec/speed 6 or until very smooth.
Add Choc Chips to bowl and mix for 10-15 sec//speed 4 or until combined.
With wet hands form dough into 3cm balls place on trays (can flatten slightly with a forkf desired)
Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden (they do not rise much)
Accessories you need
THESE DOUGH BALLS CONTAIN NO FLOUR, NO OIL & NO ADDED WHITE SUGAR
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing