- 225 grams Peanut Butter
- 80 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 25 grams Coconut Flour
- 150 grams Chocolate of your choice
- 30 grams coconut oil
Make peanut butter as per basic cookbook with 250g peanuts and 50g peanut oil or 225g peanut butter
add to bowl coconut flour and maple syrup mix 10 seconds sp 4
roll out into flat Easter egg shapes and place on a tray lined with baking paper or oven mat place in the freezer
place chocolate and coconut oil in bowl melt 2minutes 30 seconds 40 degrees sp 4
take the peanut butter Easter eggs out from the freezer dip and coat in the chocolate and put back in the freezer. Best served straight from the freezer
Accessories you need
For a healthier option you can replace chocolate to cacao or dark chocolate chips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins