- 310 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 185 grams unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 185 grams pecan nuts, Leave some whole halves for top
- 90 grams Butter
- 190 grams golden syrup
- 80 grams Soft brown sugar, Packed firmly
- 2 eggs, Lightly beaten
- 35 grams plain flour
- 35 grams self-raising flour
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add plain flour, sugar and butter to bowl and mix 10 sec, speed 5 till resembles breadcrumbs. Add lemon juice and enough water till dough forms. "Dough mode" 2 mins.
refridgerate for 10 mins. Roll dough out on mat and line a flan or quiche tin. Cut off excess and refridgerate till oven preheats. Put in oven and blind bake 15 mins at 200 degrees..
- Lower oven temp to 180 degrees.
Wash bowl and add butter. Melt 2:30, 60, speed 3.
Scrape bowl. Add golden syrup, sugar, eggs, then flour and mix 20 s, speed 4 till smooth. Scrape bowl and mix a few more seconds.
Spread broken nuts over the base, reserving the whole ones for the top. Pour filling over the top of the nuts. Arrange the whole halves in a pattern on top and bake for 30 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was too good not to share. Thanks to Women's Weekly!
Delicious served warm or cold, with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice