- 100 g sugar
- 75 g Butter, (make your own!)
- 225 g. corn syrup or substitute with golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 160 g. pecan halves or pieces, or a mix of both
- 1 tsp. vanilla
8Recipe is created for
I use Almond pastry from Everyday Cookbook. This is great for any desert type pies.
Cover with Hazelnut spread form Everyday Cookbook sprinkle with whole pecans
Boil together sugar, syrup & butter in bowl for 8 minutes on Varoma at speed 1
- Add eggs, pecans and vanilla on top of boiled syrup and process for 6 seconds at REVERSED speed 4 to mix
- Pour into pastry.
- Bake at 180o for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool before enjoying.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)