- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits
- 360 g white chocolate
- 40 g desicated coconut, extra for coating
- 40 g coconut cream
- 60 g pineapple juice
8Recipe is created for
Place packet of milk arrowroot biscuits in bowl, blitz 5 secs / spd 9, set aside
Place chocolate in bowl - blitz 5 secs / spd 9 - scrape down sides of bowl.
Melt chocolate - 2 mins / 50 degrees / spd 2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients (including reserved biscuits). Mix 25 secs / spd 4
Tip ingredients onto Thermomat or clean bench. Individually roll into small balls. Cover in coconut.
Place in fridge for 20 mins to set.
You can add a container of condensed milk if you like it suiper sweet but be aware it will make the mixture much stickier and harder to handle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis