- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits
- 360 g white chocolate
- 40 g desicated coconut, extra for coating
- 40 g coconut cream
- 60 g pineapple juice
Recipe is created for
Place packet of milk arrowroot biscuits in bowl, blitz 5 secs / spd 9, set aside
Place chocolate in bowl - blitz 5 secs / spd 9 - scrape down sides of bowl.
Melt chocolate - 2 mins / 50 degrees / spd 2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients (including reserved biscuits). Mix 25 secs / spd 4
Tip ingredients onto Thermomat or clean bench. Individually roll into small balls. Cover in coconut.
Place in fridge for 20 mins to set.
Accessories you need
You can add a container of condensed milk if you like it suiper sweet but be aware it will make the mixture much stickier and harder to handle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Healthy Muesli Slice
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Big batch Choc chip cookies