- 225g can Pineapple slices, In juice
- 125 grams Butter, Softened
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut, Lightly toasted
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 180 grams Icing sugar mixture
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Spray a 30 x 20 lamington tin with cooking oil and
line with baking paper.
3. Drain juice from pineapple slices. Set aside juice.
4. Place pineapples in Thermomix bowl, mc on, puree
10 sec / speed 6. Scrape down sides.
5. Add eggs, softened butter, sugar, desiccated sugar
mix 5 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides.
6. Add flour and a pinch of salt. Mix 5 sec / speed 5
7. Pour batter into a prepared tin and spread until
8. Bake for 25 min or until light brown and skewer
comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack
Combine icing sugar and 60 ml reserved pineapple juice
in a bowl until smooth.
Drizzle over cake and decorate with fresh fruit and coconut.
Original recipe from Better Homes and gardens.
Can be prepared in a 12 hole muffin tin, pour batter into prepared tins, 2/3 full and bake for 20 min, or until skewer comes out clean. Decorate as above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)