- 100 grams Nuttelex, Fridge temp
- 2 Eggs.
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1.5 Cups SR flour (can use gluten free)
- 1 CUP Drained crushed pineapple
Melt nuttelex 2min/50deg/sp3.
Add eggs and sugar, mix together 15sec/sp3.5, then add SR Flour and mix for a further 10sec/sp4.
Scrape sides of bowl and add pineapple, mix 4sec/sp4 or til combined.
Place mixture into the lined muffin tins, (I put a frozen Raspberry on the top of each one here) & cook in the preheated oven for approx 15min.
Makes approx 12 muffins.
Preheat oven to 200deg, no Fan. Prepare muffin tins with liners and/or spray
Accessories you need
Freeze well. I put 1 raspberry on the top of each muffin to give it more flavour.
My Df daughter loves these in her lunchbox - I put them in frozen and they are thawed by recess.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)