- 90 grams dried cranberries
- 80 grams pistachio nuts
- 130 grams Butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 60 grams raw suger
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 80 grams Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Chop Cranberries for 5 sec on speed 7, set aside.
Chop pistachio nuts 1 sec turbo pulse 3 times
Melt butter, honey & sugar for 3min - 80 - speed 2
Add all other ingredients, including reserved cranberries and pistachios into TM Bowl
10sec - Reverse - speed 3
Press mixture firmly into prepared tin lined with baking paper and bake for 15-20 min or until golden brown on the top
Preheat oven to 160-180
Accessories you need
Allow to cool 5 min then using baking paper to lift and transfer to wire rack to cool further before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Healthier Vanilla Custard