- 300 g plain flour
- 160 g brown sugar
- 180 g chopped cold butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 g hazelnuts, peeled or almonds
- 800 g Fresh Plums
- 125 g fresh blueberries
- 125 g Fresh Raspberries
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C on fan.
2. Place flour, sugar, butter and egg yolk in Thermomix bowl, and process for 5 seconds on speed 6.
3. Add nuts and continue to process for 10 seconds on speed 6, or until mixture has a crumble texture and the nuts are roughly chopped.
4. Press 3/4 of mixture firmly into a flan tin or shallow baking tray, arrange fruit onto pastry base and spinkle with remaining crumble mixture.
4. Bake at 180C in a fan oven for approx 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown and base is cooked.
5. Serve hot or cold with Creme Anglaise.
Cut plums into 6, and remove seeds.
Any seasonal fruits can be used, and any nuts of your choice can enhanse the flavour combinations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice