THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Butter
- 150 grams sugar raw
- 2 eggs
- 350 grams SR flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- 8-10 ripe plums, halved (pitts removed) can use canned
- 100 grams Butter Cubed
- 120 grams sugar raw
- 100 grams plain four
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon both cinnamon and nutmeg, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar on speed 10 for 10 seconds
Add butter and cream together on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add Eggs and mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds
Add remaining ingredients (apart from the plums) and mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
Mill Lemon Rind on speed 10 for seconds (scrapedown and repeat)
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 5 for 8 seconds until it resembles bread crumbs
Pour Cake mix into tin and spread evenly.
Place Plum halves on top (cut side up) and press gently into cake.
Add crumble on top of plums and bake in oven for 45-60 mins until skewer comes out clean.
Crumble should be golden brown.
It can take longer than you think to cook. Dont be tempted to take out just because its brown on top. Always test with skewer.
Leave to cool in cake tin
Serve Sliced Cold as Cake or warm out of the oven with custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread