- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 150 g sunflower oil
- 150 g yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 115 g sugar
- 140 g plain flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
8Recipe is created for
Place all the wet ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
combine for 10s speed 5 scrape down the sides.
add dry ingredients and mix 3s speed 5 reverse, scrape down the sides and mix for a further 5s speed2 reverse.
pour into greased tin with lined base and bake at 180 degrees C for 45min or till skewer comes out clean
leave in tin for 10 mins and then turn onto a cake rack to cool.
Accessories you need
converted to Thermie from an origional recipe found on kitchencaravan.com
Serve with yoghurt and fresh pomegranate seeds drizzled with a little pomegranate molasses.
Try not to dent it with your oven mitt like I did!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls