- 50 grams Dates pitted
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Rice malt syrup
- 50 grams Rolled Oats or Quinoa Flakes
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 100g grams Craisins or dried fruit of choice
- 100 grams air popped popcorn
- 30 grams pepitas or sunflower seeds
1. Place Dates in TM bowl and chop for 10sec/Sp9.
2. Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup to bowl and cook for 5min/100C/sp4.
3. Add oats, coconut, dried fruit and popcorn (you might not fit all the popcorn in, if not add remaining at the end and mix by hand). Mix for 10sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp3. Remove lid use spatula to scrape the bottom of bowl and repeat 10sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp3.
4. Press firmly into a lined baking tray and place in fridge to set. Cut into bars.
Accessories you need
Add seeds and nuts for additional nutrition. If you do this reduce the amonut of popcorn a little.
Place a sheet of baking paper over the top of the slice and press firmly with the palm of your hand to make the slice firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf