- 220 g plain flour or spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, large eggs
- 125 g coconut oil
- 3 banana, medium, roughly chopped
1. Pre heat oven at 160c, grease bread baking tin or line with baking paper.
2.Place flour, baking powder, cinnamon and poppy seeds into TM bowl and Turbo 3 times, set aside.
3. Place vanila, eggs, coconut oil and banana into TM bowl 15 secs. on speed 6.
4. Add all ingredients into TM bowl, mix 10 secs. on speed 5, scrape down sides and mix further 5 secs. on speed 5.
5. Pour the mixture into bread tin and bake at 160c for 55 minutes or until the bread is golden. Insert a skewer and it comes out clean.
you can use ripped or unripe banana in the recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Low sugar banana cake
- Banana Choc Chip Bread
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins