- 300 g potatoes, with skin
- 500 g water
- 8 --- eggs, seperated
- 150 g almonds
- 1 --- lemon, zest
- 250 g sugar
- 50 g potato, starch
8Recipe is created for
- Fill the water in the TM bowl
-Steam the potatoes in the basket for 25 mins on Varoma temp
- Set aside amd let them cool down
- Mill the almonds and the lemon zest for 1 min on speed 10
- Clean the TM bowl
- Add the butterfly and whip the eeg whites until really stiff on speed 4
- Set aside in a bowl, no need to clean put the butterfly on again then add the sugar and the egg yolk into the bowl and mix until it is really creamy, on speed 4
- Remove the butterfly and add the peeled potatoes and all the other ingredients except the egg white. Mix all together on speed 6 for 30 sec
-pour this cake mix over the egg white and stir it very carefully by hand together
-Place the batter in a greased and floured baking tin and bake for 45 mins on 150 degrees celcius
If you know that you want to make this cake you can steam the potatoes before when you use your varoma for a meal any way and keep the potatoes in the fridge until you want to use them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice