- 320g can Sweet Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoons Rice Warrior Protein Powder
- 300 grams Gluten Free Kids Chocolate Cookies, Orgran Brand
- 45 grams Desiccated Coconut, (Plus extra for rolling)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Crush the Orgran GF Chocolate Biscuits (20 seconds, speed 6) and set aside in a mixing bowl.
Add Coconut and Rice Warrior Protein Powder. Blend (10 seconds, speed 5). Add the tind of Pandaroo Sweet Condensed Coconut Milk.
Return crushed mix to the above mixture. Stir! gently till it is fully blended. Optional here is adding dates or cranberries or any dried fruit. If doing this, don't use as much biscut mix. The final consistency should be firm, not sloppy!
Using a soup spoon, remove a small amount and roll in spare dessicated Coconut. Place in very small cupcake holders if desired. Store in fridge.
Protein Coconut Balls
This is a variant of the Pandaroo Chocolate Coconut Balls. Woolworths stocks the Pandaroo Sweet Condensed Coconut Milk! Look in the Asian Food Isle near the Coconut Milk! Very Yummy!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses