- 180 gram buckwheat
- 420 grams pumpkin, peeled & chopped
- 300 grams mixed seeds & nuts
- 60 grams almonds
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 level tbsp oil, coconut, organic
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon + cardamon + nutmeg
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. place 1000g water into TM bowl and place varoma into position. weigh pumpkin into varoma tray and steam for 20 min on varoma speed 2.
2. while pumpkin is cooking place buckwheat into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water.
3. once pumpkin is cooked set aside. Dry TM bowl and then weigh a 300grams mixture of nuts & seeds + spices. Chop Turbo 1 sec. set aside in a bowl.
4. weigh almonds + sunflower seeds into TM bowl. chop 10 seconds speed 9 or until you get almond meal. set side with chopped nuts.
5. add steamed pumpkin to TM bowl and blend 20 seconds speed 8. scrape sides and add oil + vanilla. blend again for 10 seconds speed 8.
6. add pumpkin puree + rinsed buckwheat to the bowl with the almond meal and chopped nuts. mix together: it will be very wet.
7. spoon mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake for 1 hour in a 160c fan forced oven. toss with a fork every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
- macadamia nut oil is also great instead of coconut I just didn't have any in the cupboard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Zucchini Muffins
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Chocolate summer cups
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread