- 80 g pink lady apple, roughly chopped
- 140 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50 g rice milk
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 50 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 100 g brown sugar
- 130 g GF Flour
- 1 tbsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (GF)
Recipe is created for
Place 700g water in tm bowl.
Place cut pumpkin and apple in tm basket and steam 15 min/varoma/sp4
In a small cup mix oat milk and vinegar and allow to sit to thicken slightly.
Once steaming is finished, discard water and place pumpkin and apple into tm bowl. Mix 5 sec/sp4. Allow to cool.
Place all wet ingredients into bowl with pumpkin mixture. Mix 3sec/sp4
Add all dry ingredients. Mix 3sec/sp5. Scrape sides and repeat.
Spoon into cupcake cases and bake at 170 deg for 12 minutes.
Allow to cool briefly before removing from tray.
Accessories you need
As written, this recipe is GF, DF, SF, EF, NF, low amine and moderate salicylate.
You can sub in preferred milk or flour to suit your needs.
The recipe is able to be doubled without exceeding max capacity of TMX bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies