- 1 packages Arrowroot Biscuits, Can be gf
- 2 level tbsp cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut, Appx 1/2 cup for recipe plus additional for rolling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Add 1 packet of Arrowroot biscuits, 2 tbsp of cocoa and 100g of desiccated coconut to bowl"Closed lid" 7 second/ speed 6.
15 seconds / speed 3 meanwhile: Drizzle can of condensed milk through mixing bowl lid to achieve dough consistency.
Roll into walnut sized balls and roll in additional coconut.
Set hard in refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice