- 250 g Arnott's Granita Biscuits
- 100g g buttler melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 30 g lemon juice
- lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bunches Fresh Raspberries
- 50 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 40 g cream
- 100 g sugar raw
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1.add in broken pieces biscuis and melted butter ,mix the biscuits 5 sec speed 7 with MC on ,use spatula mix the bottom of bowl well , another 5 sec speed 7
- 2.press base mixture of lined springform pan (20cm) suggest mix shop pre cut baking paper for easy lift out , leave in frdige while mixing the filling
- 3.insert butterfly and add 250g crem cheese , greek yogurt,3 eggs, blend for 20 sec speed 4 MC on, scrape down sides and base, add in another 250g cream cheese, 100g raw sugar ,mix futher 3 min/speed 3
pre heat oven to 140C fan forced
- 4.Pour filling over and tap on bench once ,bake for 1 hour , don't open oven door while baking
- 5.leave the cake in oven for further one hour to cool down, then remove from oven to go fridge to cool for another min 3 hours
- 6. decorated with fresh rasberry and mix nuts, nuts can chop for 3 sec on speed 5 in mixing bowl , use a microwave safe jug , 50g dark choclate melt and 40g cream, heat for 1 min, stir well, another further 30-45 sec , dizzling over the cake and serve .
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Coffee Frappe
- Mango Chicken
- Caramel Pie Slice
- Chinese Chicken and sweetcorn soup
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Caramelised French Onion Dip