- 200 g dessicated cococnut
- 130 g sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 85 g frozen raspberries
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Praline/sweets Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert British & Irish French Swiss Australian European
1. Preheat oven to 140C with the fan or 160C without the fan.
2. Add coconut to TMX bow, mill 30 secs / spd 6. Scrape down bowl.
3. Repeat, milling 30 secs / spd 6. Scrape down bowl.
4. Add sugar, mix 20 secs / spd 6.
5. Add egg whites, mix 30 secs / spd 4.
6. Add raspberries, mix 15 secs / spd 3.5.
7. Use a tablespoon to measure & roll into balls placing a few centimetres apart on a lined tray.
8. Bake until lightly golden, around 25-30 mins.
Accessories you need
You could use other frozen fruit instead of raspberries.
Add a small amount (1/4 t) of almond extract, I used pineapple flavour & it was really nice.
If you like this recipe, please leave a rating & a comment
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)