- 200 g dessicated cococnut
- 130 g sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 85 g frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 140C with the fan or 160C without the fan.
2. Add coconut to TMX bow, mill 30 secs / spd 6. Scrape down bowl.
3. Repeat, milling 30 secs / spd 6. Scrape down bowl.
4. Add sugar, mix 20 secs / spd 6.
5. Add egg whites, mix 30 secs / spd 4.
6. Add raspberries, mix 15 secs / spd 3.5.
7. Use a tablespoon to measure & roll into balls placing a few centimetres apart on a lined tray.
8. Bake until lightly golden, around 25-30 mins.
Accessories you need
You could use other frozen fruit instead of raspberries.
Add a small amount (1/4 t) of almond extract, I used pineapple flavour & it was really nice.
If you like this recipe, please leave a rating & a comment
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)