- 200 grams Butter
- 170 grams almond meal
- 270 grams castor sugar
- 4 eggs, medium
- 70 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 --- raspberries, cup
Oven at 170
prepare square tin, or round cake tin ( baking paper in - raspberries sink to bottom!)
Add butter( into cubes) & castor sugar & vanilla
10 seconds/speed 10
Add eggs 1 at a time, 5sec/speed 5 for each egg
Add coconut 5secs/ speed 5
Add almond meal
Scrape down the bowl after each step.
fold through raspberries ( batter mix out of mixing bowl, into another bowl). Spread the batter mix into a deep ,square pan.
Bake for 25-30 mins ( depending on oven- test with a point to see if cooked in middle)
Fold raspberries before putting pan in oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Rose Water