- 100 g chocolate chips, chips or block broken into pieces , non-dairy
- 100 g raspberry jam
- 120 g apple sauce, unsweetened, you can make this in the thermomix
- 20 g Maple Syrup, pure
- 2 level teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 level teaspoons natural almond extract
- 210 g wholemeal flour
- 30 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 1/4 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 level teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 level teaspoons salt
- 100 g frozen raspberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to180ºC.
Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with a 10-inch square of parchment paper or have ready an 8 x 8-inch nonstick or silicone baking pan.
- Weigh chocolate into mixing bowl. Grind chocolate chips/pieces for 10sec at speed 9.
- Melt chocolate at 60 degrees for 3 mins.
- Add raspberry jam, apple sauce, maple syrup and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl. Mix at speed 6 for 30 seconds.
- Add wholemeal flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt to the mixing bowl. A very stiff dough will form.
- Fold in frozen raspberries. Speed 3 for 6 secs.
- Bake the brownies for 16 to 18 minutes. Remove them from the oven and let cool completely. These taste especially good and fudgy after being refrigerated for a few hours.
This recipe is taken from Forks Over Knives Recipe. https://tinyurl.com/yacpjlln
Frozen berries actually will work better here because the dough is very stiff, and frozen berries are easier to fold in.
The brownies are still very gooey after the baking time is complete, but don’t worry—that’s what you want with brownies! Gooey out of the oven means that they will be nice and fudgy when they cool. Allow them to cool completely and chill in the fridge for a few hours for best results.[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake