- 80 grams Natural cashews
- 80 grams macadamia nuts
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 80 grams real maple syrup
- 60 grams coconut oil or butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
- Place cashews and macadamia nuts in bowl and mill 30 seconds/speed 9 or until nuts have turned to butter. Add a few drops of macadamia oil if needed.
- Add all other ingredients and mix 30 seconds/speed 8
- Pour mixture into silicone tray/tin/mould (must be silicone as this mixture is very sticky) and pop into the freezer until set
- Slice into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Store this in the freezer and ensure to use baking paper as it will stick
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad