- 80 grams Natural cashews
- 80 grams macadamia nuts
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 80 grams real maple syrup
- 60 grams coconut oil or butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cashews and macadamia nuts in bowl and mill 30 seconds/speed 9 or until nuts have turned to butter. Add a few drops of macadamia oil if needed.
- Add all other ingredients and mix 30 seconds/speed 8
- Pour mixture into silicone tray/tin/mould (must be silicone as this mixture is very sticky) and pop into the freezer until set
- Slice into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Store this in the freezer and ensure to use baking paper as it will stick
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies