- 155 grams almonds
- 100 grams walnuts
- 360 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons LSA
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (raw chocolate)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 60 grams Goji Berries
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tablespoons Chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons Goji berries, chopped
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients for the balls into TM bowl, mix for 30 seconds Speed 9. If mixture is too thick, add 1/4 cup water and mix for another few seconds
2. Mix all the coating ingredients well in a bowl
3. Roll teaspoons of the mixture from the TM bowl into little balls, then roll in the coating mix to cover.
4. Place in fridge or freezer for another day
Accessories you need
Makes about 18-24
Recipe adapted from Lola Berry's 20/20 Diet Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Low FODMAP Muesli
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake
- Vanilla & Cinnamon Toasted Granola
- Caramel Bliss Balls
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Mexican CHURROS
- Chewy Nut Bars
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice