THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 40 grams dates, pitted
- 65 grams raisins or sultanas, soaked in hot water for 8 mins to plump
- 30 grams dessicated coconut
- 30 grams Dessicated coconut for coating
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 80 grams rolled oats
- 3 teaspoons agave syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Blitz rolled oats for 1 second/speed 7. transfer 25grams to a separate bowl along with 30grams dessicated coconut for coating
Combine dates and sultanas/raisins into bowl and blitz for 5sec/speed 8.
Combine remaining ingredients and blitz for 10sec/speed 7.
Roll into small bite sized balls and roll balls in coconut/oat coating.
Put onto plate and refridgerate 1 hour. If you find the mixture a bit soft, add a few more oats or coconut. You can eat these immediately, but if you prefer them harder, they will harden slightly more in the fridge.
you can choose to just coat in the coconut according to taste, or sweeten to liking with more agave syrup or honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins