- 75 grams raw almonds
- 2 level tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 100 grams Dates (pitted)
- 200 grams Cashews, Soaked overnight, drained
- 40 grams coconut oil, (or homemade coconut butter)
- 110 grams coconut milk
- 120 grams fresh lemon juice, (approx 2 lemons)
- zest of one lemon
- 30 grams Maple syrup
1. Soak cashews in cold water for at least 8 hours but overnight is best
2. Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes and then drain the water
3. Add almonds and desiccated coconut to the thermomix along with the dates and process for 10 seconds on speed 9 (should resemble a fine grain).
4. Press the mixture into an 8 inch springform pan or smaller individual tins like you see in the picture (even silicone patty pans work well). Push down firmly until it is well compacted and even. Put in the fridge to set. This can be made the day before
5. Add soaked cashews to the thermomix bowl along with lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut oil, coconut milk and maple syrup and blend for 1 minute on speed 9. Scrape sides of thermomix bowl, and blend on speed 6 for 2 minutes.
6. Pour mixture onto the base, spread evenly.
7. Store in the freezer and take out 30 minutes before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly