- 210 g plain flour
- .5 teaspoon Carb Soda
- 15 g Baking Cocoa
- 160 g raw sugar
- 110 g buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Red food colouring
- 10 g white vinegar
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 140 g vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
Add raw sugar to bowl grind 4 seconds speed 9.
Add room temperature butter to bowl mix 30 seconds, speed 5. Whilst blades still turning add eggs through hole in the lid, one at a time. Continue mixing for a further 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add milk, red food colouring, vinegar and vegetable oil.
Mix 15 seconds speed 5.
Add plain flour, carb soda and cocoa. Mix 30 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down and mix further ten seconds.
Scoop into patty pans. Decorate with cream cheese icing.
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Ginger Bread Cupcakes
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls