- 210 g plain flour
- .5 teaspoon Carb Soda
- 15 g Baking Cocoa
- 160 g raw sugar
- 110 g buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Red food colouring
- 10 g white vinegar
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 140 g vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
Add raw sugar to bowl grind 4 seconds speed 9.
Add room temperature butter to bowl mix 30 seconds, speed 5. Whilst blades still turning add eggs through hole in the lid, one at a time. Continue mixing for a further 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add milk, red food colouring, vinegar and vegetable oil.
Mix 15 seconds speed 5.
Add plain flour, carb soda and cocoa. Mix 30 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down and mix further ten seconds.
Scoop into patty pans. Decorate with cream cheese icing.
Red Velvet Cupcakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Crusty Loaf
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Chocolate mud cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing