- 280 g plain flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 450 g ripe bananas, (approx 3 large)
- 40 g Soft brown sugar
- 45 g honey
- 1 egg
- 60 g full cream milk
- 85 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat oven to 190 degrees celsius and line a 12 hole muffin tray.
2. Place cubed butter, brown sugar and honey into bowl and melt, 1 min 30 sec/100/speed 1. Scrape down sides and repeat for reduced time if necessary.
3. Add banana and milk and mix, 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides, add egg and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
4. Add flour, baking powder and bi-carb and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
5. Scoop into prepared muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be created in any model of Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.