- 220 grams Spelt Flour (white or whole), Or plain white flour or 1/2 of each
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 120 grams Rapdura Sugar, Or normal sugar
- 150 grams trimmed rhubarb
- 100 grams buttermilk, Or plain yoghurt or milk
- 60 grams coconut oil, Or vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons almonds, or hazelnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place rhubarb into TM bowl 1 sec speed 6. Scrape out of the bowl & set aside. No need to clean the bowl.
Add all the wet ingredients & sugar & process for 5 secs speed 5.
Add flour & baking powder & rhubarb process 3 secs on speed 5 till just incorporated.
Scrape mixture into paper muffins cases.
Make optional topping as per below if you want to.
Sprinkle with optional crumble topping if desired.
Bake for 20 mins until golden & cooked through.
(No need to clean the bowl after making the muffin mixture)
Place all topping ingredients into the TM bowl & turbo a couple of times, you still want them still a bit chuncky. Sprinkle on top of each of each muffin.
Optional Crumble Topping
You can replace some or all of of the Rhubarb with apple.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones