- 350 grams plain four
- 125 grams Butter
- 25 grams castor sugar
- 70 grams iced water
- 1/3 vanilla bean pod, Or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 20 grams Corn Flour
- 5 stalks rhubarb
8Recipe is created for
Place pastry ingredients in TM bowl except the water mix on speed 10 for 5 seconds. Add cold water until pastry comes together on speed 5 for about 20 seconds. Wrap in cling film & rest in the fridge for 30 mins.
Roll out dough & line a quiche or tart dish bake blind in the oven (baking paper on top of pastry with pie weights) for 10 mins 180 degrees. Take out baking paper & weights & bake for a further 5 mins.
Place sugar & Vanilla bean into the TM bowl (no need to clean bowl after making pastry) process 20 secs on speed 10. Take out 1Tbs of the vanilla sugar & place to the side. Add all remaining filling ingredients apart from the rhubarb. & mix for 10 secs speed 7.
Pour mixture into tart base & arrange rhubarb stalks as per image, sprinkle reserved vanilla sugar on top & bake for about 30 -35 mins.
Idea from a Donna Hay recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs