- 130g Unsalted butter, softened
- 130g SR flour
- 130g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60g Milk
- 1ts vanilla extract
- 10 squares of white chocolate
- 10 rosebuds, dried, or other decorations of choice
- 250g rhubarb
- 50g sugar
- 1tsp Rosewater
- 150g white chocolate
- 250g cream cheese
- 1tsp vanilla extract
Slice rhubarb into 2 cms slices & place into the TM bowl with the sugar & cook for 15 mins 100 degreesspeed 1. Add the rose water & mix another 5 secs speed 1. Set aside into another container to cool.
Heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all the cup cake ingredients into the TM bowl except the white chocolate stewed rhubarb & rosebuds. Mix for 5 secs speed 5, scrape down the bowl & repeat for 5 secs.
Spoon mixture a small amount of the mixture into each paper cases, make a dent into it with a teaspoon & put 1 tsp of stewed rhubarb & 1 square of white chocolate on top then cover with more cupcake mixture. Bake for 15 - 20 mins or until cooked through.
Allow to cool & top with the white chocolate icing & left over stewed rhubarb & decorate with rose buds.
Place white chocolate into a clean dry TM bowl & heat for 2 mins 50 degrees speed 2 or longer till it is completely melted add cream cheese & vanilla & chop at speed 7 till smooth add the butterfly whisk & whip for a further 10 secs on speed 4.
White Chocolate Icing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs