- 6 eggs, separated
- Pinch salt
- 250 g 70% dark chocolate in pieces
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 100 g 70% dark chocolate in pieces
- 30 g water
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g Butter
- Candied or fresh fruit to garnish
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Butter a 12 hole muffin pan and line with cupcake liners. Set
Butterfly. Place egg whites and salt
into TM bowl and whip for 6 minutes
at 37ºC on speed 3. Remove Butterfly
and set whites aside.
dark chocolate into TM bowl and grate for 10
seconds on speed 7. Scrape down
sides of bowl and add butter. Melt for 3
minutes at 50ºC on speed 2.
sugar and egg yolks and mix for 30
seconds on speed 4.
flour and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Place half of beaten egg
whites into TM bowl and mix for 10
seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
Carefully fold in remaining egg whites by hand using spatula until fairly well
mixture between buttered moulds and bake for 15-20 minutes. (It is better to slightly undercook
chocolate cake for the texture to be more appetising.)
cakes are baking make glaze by placing chocolate into clean TM bowl and grate
for 10 seconds on speed 7. Add water and sugar and cook
for 12 minutes at 100ºC on speed 3.
butter and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. Spread glaze over warm cakes
and garnish with fruit as desired.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad