- 200 grams dark chocolate 70%, I use lindt orange infused
- 1 package allens red frogs
- 250 grams mini marshmellows
- 1 handfull of almonds
add almonds and chocolate to TMX Bowl and chop speed 6 for 5 seconds
melt chocolate on speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" for 3 minutes 55 degrees or untill all the chocolate has melted
Whilst chocolate is melting cut the red frogs into peices with a sharp knife
once the chocolate has melted add the remaing ingredients and mix 30 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2
pour into lammington tray lined with baking paper to set
Accessories you need
Smoked almonds taste great
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits