- 200 grams dark chocolate 70%, I use lindt orange infused
- 1 package allens red frogs
- 250 grams mini marshmellows
- 1 handfull of almonds
add almonds and chocolate to TMX Bowl and chop speed 6 for 5 seconds
melt chocolate on speed 2 for 3 minutes 55 degrees or untill all the chocolate has melted
Whilst chocolate is melting cut the red frogs into peices with a sharp knife
once the chocolate has melted add the remaing ingredients and mix 30 seconds speed 2
pour into lammington tray lined with baking paper to set
Smoked almonds taste great
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake