- 150 g butter, room temperature, chopped
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 130 g crunchy peanut butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 90 g rolled oats
- 200 g dark chocolate bits
- 50 g pretzels, broken up. Plus extra pretzels for decorating.
- 300 g dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan.
2. Place the oats in the bowl and mill for 3 seconds, speed 5. Set aside in a separate bowl.
3. Place the butter, sugars and vanilla in the mixing bowl. mix for 10 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 20 seconds, speed 5. Scrape the bowl to release all the mixture
4. Add the egg and mix for 7 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the bowl.
5. Add the peanut butter and mix for 7 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the bowl.
6. Add the flour, baking powder, oats, choc bits and pretzels and mix for 10 seconds, speed 5, using the spatula in the mixing bowl lid to help mix the ingredients. Scrape down the bowl and repeat.
7. Press mixture into the prepared tin and bake 180°C for 25 minutes. Allow the slice to cool compltetly.
8. Clean and dry the mixing bowl and break the dark chocolate into the bowl. Grate the chocolate for 10 seconds, speed 9. Melt for 3 minutes, 50°C, speed 3. Pour over the cooled slice and arrange the extra pretxles over top. Refrigerate to set the chocolate. Allow to rest for an hour on the bench before cutting and use a hot knife to cut the slice.
Adapted for Thermomix from Taste Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll