- 920 g white sugar
- 200 g full cream milk
- 60 g Butter
- 170 g condensed milk
- 30 g golden syrup
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cook all ingredients 20 minutes/80°C/Speed 4 until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Cook 60 minutes/Varoma Temperature/Speed 1/Measuring Cup OFF.
3. Remove the TM lid and scrape any sugary crystals off the side of the bowl. Mix 10 seconds/Speed 3.
4. Cook 15 minutes/Varoma Temperature/Speed 1 until the mixture tan/golden brown. When a small amount is taken out, it should set firm but not solid in a few minutes; the temperature of the mixture will be 113°C. (Cook 10 minutes or longer until golden – dependent on weather - rainy or humid day may take longer).
5. Place the steaming basket on top of the TM lid and beat 3 minutes/Speed 5/Measuring Cup OFF. (So that steam can escape)
6. Beat again 5 minutes/Speed 7/Measuring Cup OFF/internal steaming basket on top until the mix is a bit grainy. Immediately pour out into a 23 x 30 cm tray or a 25 cm square tin, either non stick or lined with baking paper. Leave to cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares. Leave in the tray to cool fully before cutting again and separating the pieces.
Accessories you need
Tablet is a crumbly hard version of Scottish version of fudge and is delicious! It is similar to russian caramels/russian fudge.
Make sure fudge is cut after 10 minutes - mixture will still be soft. Once fudge is set it is hard and crumbly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls