- 100g any nuts
- 250g any seeds (pepitas, sunflower, linseeds)
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 2tbsp rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
32minPreparation 7minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Chop nuts for 5 seconds on speed 5. Add seeds and chia seeds and dry roast for 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1 . Add rice malt syrup and salt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 . Line square cake tin (20x20) with baking paper and evenly place mixture in it. Bake for 25 minutes and leave to cool before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gooey Lemon Squares
- Banana Bread
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)