- 150 grams Rice malt syrup, Or honey
- 100 grams Nut Butter, Peanut/almond
- 120 grams sesame seeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 150 grams Whole raw almonds
- 75 grams Whole raw cashews
- 100 grams dark chocolate, 75-80%
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180° and line a medium sized slice tray with baking paper
Weigh the rice malt syrup (or honey) and nut butter into
Cook for 5 mins / 100° / speed 1.5
Weigh in all other ingredients (except chocolate) and mix on speed 3.4 for 10-15sec
Press with damp hands into the lined tray and smooth flat, bake for 20mins or until really golden
Allow to cool completely in tray before cutting into bars.
Weigh in chocolate broken into pieces into , crush on speed 8 / 5 seconds
Melt chocolate 2-3mins / 80° / speed 1.5
Pour ibto small bowl and dip the base if the bars or drizzle chocolate all over the bars...have fun with it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream