- 100 g carrot
- 100 g sweet potato
- 60-_80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 50 g Butter
- 2 eggs, Extra Large
- 120 g plain flour
- 2 level tablespoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g pitted dates
- 20-30 g Rapadura, Or Honey/Agave Syrup/Rice Malt Syrup etc. Can use Brown Sugar if you wish.
- 100 g dark choc, Broken in pieces for grating
- Sprinkles or Desiccated Coconut, To decorate
- 30 g cocoa powder, Unsweetened
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate 100g Dark Chocolate pieces 5sec/ speed 9 til small pieces.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line and grease a square 20cm tin.
2. In TM bowl, place 100g Carrot, 100g Sweet Potato, Spinach and chop 10sec/ speed 5.5. Repeat til finely chopped. Scrape sides.
3. Add 50g Butter, and the grated Choc then 4min/55°/speed 2.5
4. Add 2 eggs, vanilla, 60g dates, rapadura/syrup, and blend 20sec/speed 5.
Scrape sides of bowl.
5. Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, salt and beat til well combined 25sec/ speed 5. Mixture will be thick.
6. Pour brownies batter into prepared tin sprinkle with your choice of decoration (optional) and bake in oven for 25-30min or until a skewer inserted into the brownies comes out clean.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie