- 90 grams icing sugar, Make it in Thermomix
- 180 grams Cold cubed butter
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 130 degrees
Add 90 grams sugar and mill 10 seconds speed 10 to create icing sugar
Add 180 grams butter
Cream together Speed 6 for 30 seconds,
Using spatula scrape mixture down on blades,
Then Cream Speed 6 for 1 minute.
Make sure mixture is properly creamed.
Weigh 250 gram plain flour into a separate bowl.
Add flour and salt gradually through hole in the lid while on Speed 4 until mixed.
Push mixture down with spatula
Knead for 1 minute on interval
Place dough in frigerator if hot weather to cool it down.
You can either:
1. Roll out the mixture on a thermomat and use shape cutters to make biscuits.
I cover the mixture with baking paper to make rolling easier.
2. Roll mixture into a log and place in refrigerator to cool or for shorter time in
freezer. then cut into 5 cm slices.
Bake 1 hour 130 degrees
Can use soft butter
Can make in TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam
- Tasty Rice Salad
- Mighty Oat Fruit Shake
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre